29 Agustus 2011

Susanne Eman, Ibu Paling Gemuk di Dunia Ingin Beratnya Capai 1 Ton

Record caker ... Susanne Eman in bid to become the fattest woman ever

MOUNTAINOUS mum Susanne Eman scoffs more than 20,000 calories a day in a bid to become the fattest woman of all time.

She weighs 52st - and is aiming to hit 115st.

The single mother of two has already passed the previous living record holder - 50st Donna Simpson, 43, of New Jersey, US.

Amazingly, her shape is a TURN-ON for some men and she models for super-size websites. Susanne, 32, said: "The bigger I get, the better I feel. I feel confident and sexy.

"Two years ago I hit 35st and noticed I had actually started attracting more men. It made me feel good. My goal is to be 57st by the end of the year. I should be 115st by age 41 or 42.

Fitness ... Susanne Eman 'waddling' to get exercise before weighing herself
Fitness ... Susanne Eman 'waddling' to get exercise before weighing herself
Barcroft Media

"Why not see how fat I can get? I want to break the stigma that being fat is a bad thing."

She eats 12 filled tacos followed by eight scoops of ice cream with brownies for dinner alone.

Susanne, from Casa Grande, Arizona, US, spends EIGHT HOURS filling six trolleys with food during her monthly supermarket shop.

Her sons Gabriel, 16, and Brendin, 12, have normal diets. And Susanne insists that she feels well and takes care of her health.

Huge ... Susanne Eman with sister Cassie and sons Brendin and Gabriel
Huge ... Susanne Eman with sister Cassie and sons Brendin and Gabriel
Barcroft Media

Big diet ... Susanne Eman shows her love of food
Big diet ... Susanne Eman shows her love of food
Barcroft Media
She said: "I go for a waddle and do stretches and exercises every day. My muscles need to hold my weight, so I have to stay strong.

"I take my blood pressure once a week, and I check signs like blood sugar levels.

"If any readings go above a certain level, I'll contact my doctor. But I haven't gone near the danger zones yet. I'd love to find out if it's possible to reach a ton."

Eight hours ... Susanne Eman with two sons in supermarket
Eight hours ... Susanne Eman with two sons in supermarket
Barcroft Media

Young ... Susanne Eman aged ten, left, and in 1988 aged 19 with her sons Brendin and Gabriel
Young ... Susanne Eman aged ten, left, and in 1988 aged 19 with her sons Brendin and Gabriel
Barcroft Media
Her doctor Patrick Flite warned: "She's playing Russian roulette with her life. But she's capable of making her own decisions and I don't see any psychiatric problems or anything else wrong."

At 115st, Susanne would beat Carol Yager, of Flint, Michigan, believed to have peaked at 114st. She died in 1994 aged 34. The Sun revealed in 2009 that Paul Mason, 48, of Ipswich, was the world's fattest person after hitting 70st.

  • SUN doctor Carol Cooper said: "This is one of the saddest cases I have heard. You can't gain that much weight and stay well.

    "Obese people are much more likely to have heart disease, strokes and osteoarthritis.

    "Blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, gall-bladder disease, gout and cancers are also common."


    sumber

    5 komentar:

    Related Posts with Thumbnails